The Receptionist Partner Program
Are you a solution provider looking to offer your customers a cloud-based visitor management solution? We have the perfect partner program for you!
Office Product Dealers
Complement your core offering with a cloud-based visitor management solution your customers didn’t realize even existed.
Managed Service Providers
Offer monthly or annual subscription plans that align with your core MSP business. Plus, further increase your ARPU by monitoring and maintaining your customer’s contact and visitor logs.
Drive incremental professional services by installing, configuring, and centralizing the management of your customers’ visitor management solution.
At The Receptionist, we understand that you only want to do business with a vendor you can trust.
Read our testimonials to see what our other partners have to say about working with us.
“It was an easy choice joining The Receptionist Partner Program. They have proven to be very innovative in the visitor management arena, which is a compelling proposition for my customers undertaking their digital transformation journey. Most importantly, what my customers and I get is first-class support. It’s refreshing to work with a vendor who is deeply committed to their partners.”Jason de Souza, Kludde Technology
“We are excited to be working closely with The Receptionist on a technology collaboration partnership. As demonstrated by this agreement, Konica Minolta is looking to build sustainable, long-term partnerships with smart office technology leaders, with the ultimate goal of bringing the best and most seamless user experience to the workforce.”Kay Du Fernandez, Vice President, Marketing, Konica Minolta
Partner Program Benefits
The Receptionist Partner Program offers a no-risk, all-reward structure to help you differentiate yourself from the competition and grow your business.
For your customers:Greater efficiency, more productivity
Your customers will be excited you introduced them to The Receptionist for iPad. And you’ll get the satisfaction — and the revenue — that comes from having happy customers.
From perking up their office to providing a real-time evacuation list in case of an emergency, The Receptionist for iPad will boost your customers’ brand image and streamline their operations.
Your customers will see an immediate impact on staff productivity as a result of automating their visitor check-in process.
All plans include the ability to brand the app with their logo and a custom greeting.
The cloud provides enhanced security and eliminates the need for time-consuming software updates and patches.
All plans include two-way communication via email, SMS, or Slack.
For you:Greater revenue, full support
The Receptionist for iPad gives you the opportunity to start a fresh conversation with your customers about a simple solution that will instantly boost their productivity and security — two of the hottest topics in offices today. And, while we’ll be there to support you every step of the way, you will maintain complete control over all of your accounts.
SALES ON DEMAND
Whether you need an online sales demonstration with your customer or quote assistance and order processing, we have a Denver-based sales team dedicated to helping our partners succeed, free of charge.
You’ll receive your own Partner Admin Console, where you can track all of your customers and your free trials from a single pane of glass. We’ll also provide you with a unique URL to drive lead-gen with free two-week trial licenses.
NO PROGRAM FEES, QUOTAS, OR REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
Forget about paying upfront program fees, wasting time tracking quota attainment, or creating unread reports. Our billing relationship begins the moment you win your first customer.
That means recurring profits! With our subscription-based revenue model, you make a profit as long as your customers continue to use The Receptionist for iPad. It’s a gift that keeps on giving.
Most Receptionist customers also purchase iPads, floor or desk stands, and/or printers. You can source these products independently or resell them through us — whichever you prefer!
We’re here to help. We provide the same chat, email, and phone support to you and your customers as we do for customers who buy directly from us. Get support.
Sign Up for The Receptionist Partner Program Today
Please have your channel manager contact me. I want to learn more about becoming a Reseller Partner.
If you’re a Konica Minolta Dealer, you’re already authorized to resell The Receptionist for iPad. Call your KM Dealer Sales Manager, Regional Solutions Consultant, or email email@example.com and start reselling today.
The Receptionist Partner Program FAQs
Learn more about visitor management systems.
- You have a quick conversation with Ken Totura, our Director of Partner Development.
- You sign The Receptionist Reseller Agreement.
- You receive your Welcome Kit, which includes set-up instructions for your Partner Admin Console and links to our Sales on Demand team.
Then, you’re good to go!
View our Pricing page for more information.
- Primary Contact Onboarding: Before you get started, you’ll receive a 30- to 45-minute executive consultation, where you’ll learn how The Receptionist Partner Program staff will support your sales, marketing, technical, and sales operations teams.
- Sales: With Sales on Demand, your sales staff has access to subject matter experts whenever they need them. Our Sales on Demand team will conduct a 30-minute online training session with your team, covering the features and benefits of The Receptionist for iPad as well as our pricing methodology.
- Technical: Our Radical Support team is here to provide technical support for you and your customers. Our Support page is loaded with customer-facing guides, and our Partner Portal has partner-facing implementation and support guides.
Here are a few of the things that differentiate us from the competition:
- The Receptionist for iPad is the easiest and most affordable cloud-based visitor management system available.
- Unlike for the other solutions out there, all of our service plans include all of the features. That means no matter what size company your customers have, they still receive the full benefits of the software.
- The system is highly customizable, and our button-based architecture makes quick work of tailoring the service to a specific customer’s needs.
- Our solution is built to meet the needs of companies in many different industries. For example, you can easily integrate NDAs and other service agreements, as well as safety videos.
- And, most importantly for you, we are a channel-centric company that believes in enabling our partners to provide their customers with the best visitor management experience possible.