We're The Receptionist for iPad. But we're not your receptionist.
Let us explain. The Receptionist for iPad can't replace the human connection your business seeks to make with every visitor. But we are here to help take on the tasks that can be automated when it comes to visitor management — like asking intake questions or getting forms and NDAs signed — so your staff can focus on making those authentic connections, and the work they actually want to do.
Want to see the awkward scenarios again? Watch here.
Curious about what we can take off your plate when it comes to visitor management? Register for one of our weekly live demos below!
Attend a Live Demo
Experience The Receptionist in action and see how we can help your team.
Sign up for a 14-day free trial.
Some things The Receptionist for iPad excels at:
• Providing an intuitive and impressive check-in process at your workplace
• Notifying hosts via SMS, email, or Slack, that their visitor has arrived
• Printing customizable badges for each visitor
• Keeping your office in compliance with any necessary regulations (ITAR, FSMA, CTPAT, etcc.)
Here's what we leave to the humans:
• Pointing out a great lunch spot nearby while your guest waits for their host
• Alerting visitors to some leftovers from said lunch spot sticking around in their teeth
• Compassionately explaining any building safety requirements, like capacity limits or screening questions
• Checking in on your repeat visitors' family and how they've been
Hear from others whose workdays we've made easier:
"The benefits are happy guests and no more crowded lobby/waiting area. Oh, and our receptionist LOVES that she can focus on other more important things at hand."
Stephanie Stanley, Director of Administrative Services, Michigan Health & Hospital Association
“If you're looking for simple, fast and easy to use then The Receptionist is definitely what you're looking for. Perfect for any type of work environment! Can't go wrong.”
Tristan Lam, Executive Assistant, Erewhon Market
“Everyone who checks in at our office thinks it's a really cool and "high tech" feature.”
Dara Korn, Office Administrator, Energous Corporation
“At the end of the day, customers and visitors that come in have an easy time with the system, and I would tell anyone thinking about using The Receptionist to absolutely do it.”
Claude Duran, Customer Experience Manager, Canteen One
I don’t have to spend every second watching the door and making sure [visitors] check in, and then bringing them to the person they’re there to see. It frees up a lot of my time and removes worry for visitors, and I appreciate that.”
Dionna Anstedt, Front-Desk Administrator, LeoStella