Director of Marketing
The Receptionist, located in the RiNo district (River North) in Denver, CO, is the industry-leading, cloud-based iPad Visitor Management Solution (VMS) that automates visitor check-in and directly connects employees and their visitors. Companies around the world trust our efficient, secure solution to create a great first impression. Due to the fast-growing pace of the VMS space and the success of the company, we are looking to add a full-time Director of Marketing to our Denver-based team.
Being a startup, we don’t conform to the rest of the ideology of what an office should be (NO cubicles, clock-punching, micro-managing, suit-and-tie, etc.). Located in a premier co-working space (Industry Denver) we have kegerators, ping-pong tables, unlimited coffee and a work hard/play hard mentality.
You will be successful if you:
- Have had a minimum of 5 years experience developing, implementing and executing successful marketing strategies that align with the company’s strategic goals and consistently growing quality, inbound lead volume.
- Are self-motivated, analytical, detail-oriented, creative, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker.
- Are a ninja with numbers and are driven by data. You live and die on conversions, clicks, and SEO stats to evaluate your success.
- Have experience evaluating, selecting and managing external marketing contractors.
- Have experience building and managing an inbound marketing team but be able to start as the sole full-time member of the marketing team.
- Have demonstrated experience creating a lead generation machine for a SaaS-based business in both a transactional sales model and a relationship sales model.
- Are innovative, aligning sales goals with the ‘voice’ of The Receptionist all while maintaining a budget.
- Have a proven track record of successful brand management, social media management and traditional marketing strategies.
- Have developed regular and effective promotions that successfully utilize various channels.
- Have direct experience with mass email communication strategy and management.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, highly collaborative environment.
You have a strong background with the following:
- Google Analytics
- Marketing copywriting
- Intercom chat
The Director of Marketing will:
- Create a cohesive marketing strategy with tangible goals, clear steps to those goals and performance metrics (KPIs). This includes stakeholder clarity and action plans to assure stakeholder understanding, agreement, and success.
- Have a commitment to understand product offering and competitive positioning. Includes conducting ongoing marketing analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth by monitoring competitor activity and maintaining product comparisons. Also includes understanding and advising on product roadmap based on research and trends.
- Construct and execute regular strategic meetings with the CEO. You will own the agenda and highlight strategies, successes, areas for improvement, concerns and ideas.
- Work closely with the sales team to generate, qualify, prioritize and continuously improve quality of leads.
- Integrate Sales and Marketing efforts and/or teams.
- Be a champion for our customer, understanding the customer and representing the customer’s voice in everything we do.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders associated with all marketing and inbound demand generation activities.
- Own and represent the company’s marketing functions during annual and quarterly strategic planning.
- Maintain product knowledge and participate in customer support (everyone in the company is involved in providing Radical Support).
Individuals who will not be a good fit:
- Anyone that does not love technology and using technology to solve problems.
- Anyone who struggles with rapid change and self-learning.
- Anyone who needs regular tasks laid out for them
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letters and attempts to stand out from the crowd are highly encouraged!
The Receptionist is running in over 1,000 locations including Yahoo, ADP, TripAdvisor, Foundry Group and Sphero. We have strong revenues and we are growing fast.
The Receptionist for iPad was the first iPad-based visitor management solution on the market. It continues to be the easiest, most flexible and most intuitive software for companies looking for a solution to help them with compliance, safety and security. The iPad-based visitor management space is hot and continues to get hotter as evidenced by increasing customer demand and capital investments.
We offer a competitive compensation package including equity stock options; health, dental, and vision; and significant learning and career advancement opportunities. We provide free food at the INDUSTRY Cafe as well as flexible work hours and flexible office days.
What separates us from the competition is our Denver-based team. We are smart, driven, highly collaborative, and we are proud to be part of the Colorado tech scene.
Workspace & Environment
We believe having a great working environment means treating professionals like professionals.
We have fun working in INDUSTRY, Denver’s hottest technology hub. INDUSTRY is located on Brighton Blvd in the heart of RiNo (River North). Our unusual space provides numerous opportunities to meet technology and business professionals and engage in networking and learning opportunities. Plus it has dining, bars, coffee, and recreation locations which all help build a strong sense of tight-knit group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.