The Receptionist is a groundbreaking SaaS startup located in the RiNo (River North) neighborhood of Denver building, selling, and supporting a best-in-class, iPad-based B2B Visitor Management Solution (VMS). Due to the fast-growing pace of the VMS space and the success of the company, we are looking to add a full-time Business Manager to our Denver-based team.
Being a startup, we don’t conform to the rest of the ideology of what an office should be (NO cubicles, clock-punching, micro-managing, suit-and-tie, etc.). Being in a premier co-working space (Industry Denver) we have kegerators, ping-pong tables, and a work hard/play hard mentality.
- Are self-motivated, analytical and detail-oriented
- Have strong background in SaaS finances. You know and live MRR, Deferred Revenue, CAC, LTV, KPIs, etc.
- Are innovative with experience finding solutions for SaaS, Start-up & MVP environments
- Have 2-5 years of billing and/or financial experience
- Are a ninja with spreadsheets, Quickbooks Online, and are fluent with Google Drive
- Have a proven track record of exemplary customer service and communication skills
- Bonus points for Salesforce Admin experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, highly collaborative environment
The Business Manager position:
- Overall business management responsibilities
- Bookkeeping, payroll, sales tax, reconciliation & financial reporting
- Accounts Payable and Account Receivables
- Quoting, Invoicing and PO processing
- Regular monthly reporting and forecasting for the CEO
- Assist in the research and implementation of a streamlined payment processing solution
- Maintain hardware inventory
- General office administration
Individuals who will not be a good fit:
- Someone looking for a 9-5 job
- Anyone afraid of technology
- Anyone who struggles with rapid change.
- Anyone who needs regular tasks laid out for them
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Cover letters and attempts to stand out from the crowd are highly encouraged!
You can also learn more about working with The Receptionist for iPad from our Careers page.