When was the last time you updated The Receptionist app on your iPad? If you print badges for your visitor, we are giving you a really good reason to update this week!
The latest version of the app gives you even more control over the appearance of your badges. The new editor gives you the ability to:
- Set the size and positioning of your logo and the visitor photo
- Use a logo image that's only used on your badges
- Choose the font size, style, and alignment for each visitor attribute
- Specify your own static text that's specific to the button and much, much more
These capabilities won’t be available to you until you update your app, so be sure to do that first. Once you are running at least version 3.7 of the app, you will need to take the following steps:
- Turn printing on for your account by visiting: https://app.thereceptionist.com/printing/edit.
- Choose which printer and label you are using.
- Go to your buttons page and edit each button that currently prints a badge. While we do our best to convert your existing badge layout, you will want to double-check to make sure it's just right.
If you find any of these steps confusing or difficult, take a few minutes to watch this video that shows how the new badge layout feature works.
We have also added a new section to our knowledge base specifically for printers: http://support.thereceptionist.com/printers.
If you have any questions along the way, find us in our chat portal (that little green icon in the bottom right of any of your account pages), give us a call at 888-315-5230, or email email@example.com.
Share this Post